Speaking & Facilitating
“I asked Keri to speak at the Launch Party for my book (Hype Yourself) after witnessing her bringing the audience of 100 to life at a Mothers Meetings event.
“She loosened everyone up, with her conversational style and her invitation to participate. She was able to put her unique stamp on the talk which was totally authentic to her but completely connected with my audience.
“She is a straight talker (which I love) but is completely empathetic at the same time. I wish I could book her for every event I host.”
Lucy Werner, Founder of The Wern, Author of Best Selling Book, Hype Yourself
Babes, I have lots to say.
If you are looking for someone to
– run a guest session for your coaching group or employees
– facilitate a team day
– speak at your event
I might be your woman…
Examples include (but are not limited to...)
Mindset: But Make It Feminist – an exploration of the ways in which mainstream self development culture is unfeminist & potentially harmful, and what we can do instead
Self Belief When Being Seen- getting acquainted with the reasons why it’s so challenging to be visible as women in our society, and how we can support ourselves & each other to gently expand our comfort zones
Conflict Navigation- reimaginging our relationships with conflict by identifying the meaning making that drenches it in dread and making the subject- object shift
If you’re looking and thinking, “hmmm, it’s almost, but not quite this we are after”, drop me an email at email@example.com and we can discuss how I can meet your needs. Rates vary significantly based on brief, audience/ group size, nature of organisation, etc.
- My background is in senior management for a major high street retailer- I understand how to hold space for teams and facilitate interaction
- I’m a brand founder, navigating the small business space since 2013. I’ve run a real life studio, sold merchandise, and run in person and online services. I understand the challenges of a variety of small business experiences first hand
- I’ve taken over 100 women through my original online signature programme since 2018. I know how to make online work engaging
- Babes, my style is FUN. This is not stand up comedy, of course. I’m not literal LOL hilarious, but I will bring a lightness that allows your audience to digest some meaty topics without needing a nap at the end
- A key part of achieving this is my openness to, or rather, insistence upon, sharing my personal experiences around the topics. I will not spare myself any blushes, because developing our alliance as women requires transparency
- I love love love Q&A and am always available for either prepared, or spontaneous questions from your people
- I’m equally as comfortable delivering on stage, on zoom, or in a tiny room
“Keri did a fantastic job at speaking to our Women’s Network at Essex County Council – her talk was on self-advocacy and being audacious, but covered so many topics and ideas around this, as well as the all-important tips for putting these ideas into practice. Though a virtual session, with her warm and honest approach Keri connected instantly with the audience and the chat function was flooded with comments, questions and discussion from the start. During the Q&A, her empathetic approach encouraged our members to really open up she then tackled some challenging topics, providing practical advice and ideas for further support, as well as reading material for all the inspired feminists listening. Her talk resonated with so many people and it was brilliant to see how it sparked new connections and support amongst the audience through the chat. It was a fantastic moment for our new Network and we hope Keri will come back to speak to us again.”
Jo Boyd- Wallis, Senior Strategy Advisor, Essex County Council