Babes, I would LOVE to talk to you about the following topics, and am open to other ideas…
- What’s unfeminist about mainstream mindset coaching?
- What does success look like through a feminist lens?
- How can you live your feminist killjoy life without completely destroying all your relationships?
- What does it mean to run a feminist business?
- Why is an intersectional lens so important for coaching?
- How does Spiritual GirlBoss Coaching Culture replicate and perpetuate right wing ideology?
- Why Self Care (in the way it’s been misappropriated) is a scam, and how Community Care is the antidote.
You can see more info about my certification and experience on my Work With Me page. If there’s something of interest there, just let me know.
Please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining…
- The name of your podcast
- The nature of your work
- Why you’d like me to join you and what you’d like to discuss
I’ll get back to you within a few working days to let you know if I feel we would be a good fit, and/ or to offer suggestions, and we can go from there.
My needs and boundaries around podcasting…
- Obvs it’s essential that we are on the same page about what we are discussing, and some back and forth ahead of the conversation is important to ensure we both feel safe and comfortable.
- What I don’t want to do is a tonne of detailed prep that means the conversation lacks any space for spontaneity.
- You will get the best from me if we settle on a theme and perhaps 2-3 talking points.
- I work school days and hours so that’s when I’ll be available for recording.
- Very happy to do video as well as sound.
- Whilst discussing issues some of the issues I’m passionate about in the Coaching Industry, I will not name names unless they are industry leaders at the level of Tony Robbins, Louise Hay, Joe Dispenza, etc, whose names are the names of Corporations, as well as their own. I believe that many of the people in the downlines of these pyramid shaped (but definitely not pyramid scheme …) structures have been subjected to manipulation that verges on cult- like behaviour. My feminism tells me I am not available for publicly trashing humans who have been influenced in this way. I’m not judging you if that’s something you choose to do, and I accept that it’s a moral dilemma when so much harm is being done.